5.3.10

letter to the queen of cool



Dear Sia,

I believe you are undeniably the coolest cat out there.  
Your voice is kinda amazing, your face is kinda gorgeous, and...well...your whole being is pretty much ace. 
Semi massive girl crush on you I reckon. The lyrics to your songs are completely and utterly amazing and make me love you even more. 
You're one of the most awesome people out there in world and I look up to you. Whenever I listen to you, I want to immediatly pick up my uke and start writing songs about everything. Especially your song Lentil. 
I had a singing lesson the other day and my teacher asked me who I wished I sounded like. I immediatly said you and, shock horror, she had never heard of you! 
I immediatly shoved an earbud in her ear and you now have another follower. 
The things I would do to see you live, not even funny. The list just goes on. 
Lots of love,
your fan for life, 
cocojennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment